AVPRO Anti-Vibration Glove
The AV-PRO offers cost-effective outstanding protection from vibrating tools. Padded with patented foam technology in the palm, fingers, thumb and thumb/web area to help prevent Hand-Arm Vibration syndrome (HAVS) and White Finger Disease. Mechanic’s style design ensures excellent fit and comfort. Soft, pliable materials ensure tactile feedback for tool control and hand flexibility. Full finger design ensures best hand protection. Fingers are gussetted with stretchy fabric. The tip of the fingers are reinforced. Non-slip textured palm with elasticized back. Elastic wrist with adjustable hook and loop closure.
Ideal for use with vibrating tools such as sanders, trimmers/brush cutters, powered lawn mowers, driving, hand-held grinders, hammer drills, jigsaws, polishers, power hammers and chisels. The AV PRO are very comfortable for sports and leisure activities such as when riding motorcycles to protect from vibration.
- Mechanic’s style design ensures excellent fit and comfort
- Soft, pliable materials ensure tactile feedback for tool control and hand flexibility
- Full finger design ensures best hand protection
- Fingers are gusseted with stretchy fabric, the tip of the fingers are reinforced
- Non-slip textured palm with elasticized back
- Elastic wrist with adjustable hook and loop closure
- Sold in pairs
- Sold in sizes M, L, XL
|Glove Size||Hand Size||Hand Circumference (Inches)||Hand Circumference (Centimeters)|
|Medium||8||8 - 9||20 - 23|
|Large||9||9 - 10||23 - 25|
|XLarge||10||10 - 11||25 - 28|
- This product meets the strict European safety guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 420 General Requirements for Gloves
- Gloves are in compliance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ISO 10819 and North American Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007)/ISO 10819:2013
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 388 - Protective Gloves Against Mechanical Risk. Numbers identify the performance level for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance respectively
Impacto Anti-Vibration Protection
The AVPRO reduces vibration energy transmission to the palm, fingers and thumb. To designate a glove as Anti-Vibration per ISO 10819 standard, TRM medium frequencies must be less than < 0.90 and TRH high frequencies must be less than < 0.60. AVPRO -> TRM = 0.871 and TRH = 0.542. The AVPRO is in conformance with International Anti-Vibration Glove Standard ISO 10819:2003 Mechanical Vibration and Shock - Hand-Arm Vibration and North American Standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R 2007).