704-20 Anti-Impact Glove with Wrist Support
704-20 Anti-Impact Glove with Wrist Support is made of nylon fabric to ensure optimum breathability and comfort. Utilizing Visco-Elastic Polymer (VEP) Padding Protects the palm and thumb web area from Impact and Shock Wrist support protects from Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI). The contoured VEP 1/8" padding in the palm and thumb webbing to protect from impact. 704-20's fingerless style leaves fingers open for tactile feedback and mobility. Detachable leather wrist support prevents over flexion and over extension to help prevent RSI. Optimum protection from hand tools and power tools in the construction, assembly, manufacturing, maintenance and warehousing fields.
- Grain leather covering against abrasion protection
- Detachable leather wrist support
- Available in pairs
|XSmall||6||6"-7" / 15-18cm|
|Small||7||7"-8" / 18-20cm|
|Medium||8||8"-9" / 20-23cm|
|Large||9||9"-10" / 23-28cm|
|XLarge||10||10"-11" / 28-33cm|
11" + / 33+cm
- This product meets the strict European safety guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 420 General Requirements for Gloves
- Gloves are in compliance with EN 388 - Protective Gloves Against Mechanical Risk. Numbers identify the performance level for abrasion, blade cut, tear, and puncture resistance respectively
Impacto Anti-Impact Protection
Impacto anti-impact gloves utilize Visco-Elastic Polymer (VEP) padding. VEP has excellent impact absorbing and shock dissipation qualities as well as absorption of higher levels of vibration. VEP is made from polyurethane with additional chemicals that increase its viscosity level. It is effective in redistributing and reducing local pressure on the area padded. VEP will not "compression set", making it extremely durable to stand to rigorous repetitive tasks.